christmas "Magic Cure for Every Body Type | 30 Days to a Plant-Based Diet"



A reader sent me a link to Dr. Oz’s “fast fat busting” magic pill video*. I resisted clicking on the link…but then I succumbed. “What did Dr. Quack say this time?” I thought. (I know all of you Dr. Oz’s fans want to egg my house now, but, based on this video I watched, he deserves the title.)
I quickly forwarded through the 9-minute magical (yet, senseless) promise of losing weight without changing one’s diet or exercising. Catch phrases like: scientific research, revolutionary, and fat-busters were dispensed faster than pills by the almighty Oz.  He blurred the line between medical science, common sense and fad-diet sales in one breath.  He promised “the magic weight loss cure for every body type” while quoting the doctor who is “at the front” of this amazing, fast-busting research…and who is incidentally overweight.
I had to stop the video, ’cause I can’t let stupid into my head.
Unlike Dr. Oz, I do not believe in magic pills or extracts. I highly discourage dieting, and highly encourage exercise, when possible.  Thousands of years of human history show that this approach works.  The last few decades of the American weight loss obsession show that magic potions and big promises always fail.  We know that supplements and diets do not work! Not long term.
A plant-based** diet, unlike Garcinia Cambogia extract Dr. Oz was trying to sell, is a lifelong commitment. There are no extra expenses–pay for the food you eat, and save the heartache and the disappointment that comes with dieting.  This plan is time tested, costs a lot less than extracted and bottled supplements, which, by the way, when sold are always encouraged to be taken “along with diet and exercise” [ahem!].


The formula to a healthy and lean body is simple: eat a plant-based diet; take responsibility for what is happening to you; stop being a victim; take charge of your health and weight; exercise, and you will do wonderfully! That goes for EVERY BODY TYPE! And you can take my word for it!
*sorry, I won’t link to it, but I can tell you that it’s on YouTube and it’s about Garcinia Cambogia
**while I promote a 100% plant-based dietary lifestyle, I know that optimal health is still available to those avoiding dairy and consume small amounts of flesh foods

Power of a Plant-Based Diet

I want you to meet four women, who, instead of looking for magic pills or potions, took charge of their health through a plant-based diet and have achieved lasting results.




0 comments:

Enregistrer un commentaire